The International Achievements Scholarships is awarded to new international undergraduate students based on outstanding academic grades. This scholarship is open for international students who want to pursue undergraduate level programme(s) in the field of all subjects taught at Portland State University
- Undergraduate level
- All subjects taught at the Portland State University
International Students are eligible for this scholarship award.
- Applicants will be awarded with $4,500 annually if selected for this golden opportunity
- Students who maintain high academic may receive reward funding for up to four years
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship award:
- Master’s and doctoral applicants may be eligible for this application depending on funding availability.
- Students who have not yet met the TOEFL/English Language Proficiency requirement are eligible for this application ; however, activation of the support will be delayed until after the ESL restriction has been lifted and the students are fully eligible for unrestricted enrollment in academic classes.
- The International Achievement award is restricted to new applicants only for up to 12 terms for freshmen and six terms for transfers. Students already enrolled at Portland State are not eligible.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must take admission in an undergraduate level at the University
- Thereafter, they are required to complete the application form to access the fund.