MacEwan University Canada – Provost’s Entrance International Scholarship, 2020-21 is also one of the partially funded scholarships available for all international students who wish to further their education abroad. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at MacEwan University.
- Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at MacEwan University
- All subject taught at the University
- All international students are qualified to apply for this scholarship
MacEwan’s Automated Entrance Scholarships for international students are assigned in the following tiers:
- 95-100% – President’s Scholarship – $12,000
- 90-94.99% – Provost’s Scholarship – $10,000
- 85-89.99% – Dean’s Scholarship 1 – $8,000
- 80-84.99% – Dean’s Scholarship 2 – $6,000
- Applicant must be an international student on a valid study permit admitted to the Fall term
- Applicant must be registered in at least 12 credits per term in each of the Fall and Winter terms in the upcoming academic year in a degree program at the university following a deadline period in September
- Applicants have achieved a high school average within the range of 90-94.99% on courses used for admission to a program
- Applicants must have no previous post-secondary education.
How to Apply:
Applicants will be considered automatically if he or she has successfully applied for an eligible course at the university hence there is no need to apply for this application.
The following documents will be needed by applicants if they stand a chance of being selected:
- Attachment of pre-qualification degree,
- Copies of academic transcripts and award,
- Certificates of English language proficiency,
- A statement and a copy of passport.