This is one of the major scholarships available in the UK for interested applicants who wish to further their education in the UK. The scholarship can be applied by International Students For Distance Learning Scholarship in any academic course. Applicant will be selected based on academic merit
About University of Edinburgh – Master Scholarship in UK:
The University of Edinburgh was founded in 1582 and is one of the sixth oldest universities in the UK. The University currently has over 3,500 students across five campuses in the city of Edinburgh. Applicants must first have to apply and be selected into the University’s Master’s degree program before they can apply for this scholarship. This annual Fully Funded Scholarship is offered at the university’s College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. The Scholarship is based on merit and is liable for one year. Applicants will receive two waivers of partial fund of $5,000 if selected.
Important about University of Edinburgh Scholarship:
- In the submission of the application, applicants are to note that it may take 5 working days for all system checks to be made and granted access.
- This scholarship is not to be held alongside with a work, however, there is an allowance of other partial funding scholarship the applicant may have won to be used for tuition fees.
- MSC researchers are not at all eligible for this scholarship.
- Scholarship Location: UK
- Host Institute: University of Edinburgh
- Program Level: Masters
- Program type: Scholarship
- Scholarship type: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2020
- Applicant should qualify for the EU/UK tuition fee
- Applicant should be a Full-time student
- Applicant should admit themselves to the MSc programs
- Applicant should be fluent in English
- Applicant must have a first-class honors degree or Upper-second honors degree from a reputable or recognized university or educational institute
Scholarships in UK Cover:
- Two waivers of $5,000 each
- MSc Medicinal and Biological Chemistry
- MSc Materials Chemistry
How to Apply:
- Applicants need to enroll themselves in the undergraduate degree course work at the University of Toronto before they can stand the chance of being selected
- Applicants must complete the online award application form which can be accessed via My-ED web based information portal