MBA SKOLL SCHOLARSHIPS AT UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD .
This scholarship is a competitive scholarship for incoming MBA students who pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenge. The scholarship provides tuition for entrepreneurs with a social purpose and who wish to add up to their knowledge of market oriented practices.
- MBA at University of Oxford (Said Business School)
- Masters of Business Administration
Benefits this scholarship provides
- Fully funded scholarship
- Living expenses
- Tuition fees
- International and Local students from UK can apply
- Applicants should possess entrepreneurial action. That is, they should be able to identify opportunities and take action to make a positive social impact
- Applicants should have the ability to create impact with a focus on system change
- Applicants should possess personal qualities of a social entrepreneur
- Applicants must connect with Skoll Centre to register their interest in the scholarship
- Applicant should apply for the scholarship by 10 Jan 2020