Monash University offers scholarships to students who wish to further their studies but are disadvantaged. Monash University Engineering Science Scholarship In Australia, 2020 is open for Australian and New Zealand students, to enable them study in the field of Engineering Science taught at the University for them to gain their PhD and Masters degree.
The Scholarship is available for students to enroll in:
- PhD and
- Masters programmes
- Engineering Science
The following countries are available for this scholarship:
- New Zealand
- Selected applicants will be awarded with $29,000 per annum to pursue a Masters by Research or PhD degree program in Australia.
To be qualified for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct self-motivation research
- Should have completed or in a process of completing a Bachelor’s H1 Honours Degree or already holds one
- The scholarship is based on academic merit and applicants should have graduated from a well-ranked university and also have authored peer-reviewed research publications
How to Apply:
- Applicants should take admission in PhD and Master of Engineering Science (Research) degree program at Monash University in order for them to be enlisted into the educational program
- After receiving an appliaction to apply, applicants can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal