Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships was established in 2014. It is provided by Pershing Square Foundation, which awards up to five full scholarship to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both in the Master’s degree and MBA year. The scholarship allows for MBA level program(s) in the field of Business Management taught at University of Oxford
- MBA level programs at University of Oxford
- Business Management
- Open to students from all nationalities
Applicants should possess the following attributes if they want to be considered:
- Academic achievement
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives.
- Applicants must apply to the 1+1 MBA before January 2020 deadline
- Applicants should submit an essay of not more than 500 words addressing the question ‘How do you intend to change the world? and ‘What does this tell us about you as a person?.