Reach Oxford Scholarships are offered to students from low-income countries who for some reason cannot study for a degree in their own country. This scholarship is open to all international students, and students should note that they must apply for admission to the university before they can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. The scholarship allows Bachelor, Undergraduate level programme(s) in the field of all subject taught at University of Oxford. Deadline is 12 February 2020.
- Bachelor, Undergraduate level programs at University of Oxford
- All subjects
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Rep., Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts-Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Living expenses
- Tution fee
- Return plane ticket
- Applicants should have secured admission into undergraduate program
- Applicant should be a new student
- Applicant should hold highest academic ability
- Applicants should intend to return to their country of ordinary residence after the completion of the course.
How to Apply
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2019, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2020 entry will be made available on this page in January 2020.
- For 2020 entry applicants who apply by the 12 February 2020 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2020.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2020.