This is one of the scholarship opportunity for international students. The aim of this scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
- Biomedical Sciences
- Industrial Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences
- £2000 is awarded to international students who qualifies for the scholarship
- International Students other than UK can apply for this scholarships
In order to be eligible to apply for a Huxley scholarship you must be a new, full-time, self-funding international masters student on one of the following courses:
- Clinical Pharmacy MSc
- Biological Sciences MRes
- Chemistry MRes
- Ecology and Conservation MRes
- Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences MRes
This scholarship cannot be awarded until full payment of fees has been made
- Students studying for masters degrees at University of Brighton partner colleges are not eligible for these awards.
- Recipients of this award must not hold or expect to hold any other University of Brighton scholarships.